We are currently looking for best talent SEO (Search Engine Optimization) with the ability to take on and overcome challenges in a dynamic and and results-driven to join our team.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors.
- Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Occasionally contributing to the company blog.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- Putting together website audits and recommendations in order to improve the visibility of your websites.
- Using research & data to improve the performance of the existing assets on the client’s website
- Driving traffic to the main areas of their website with generation of keywords and content, working with the content team.
- Excellent understanding of Google Algorithms.
- Fully proficient in Google Analytics and Search Console
- Ability to distinguish good quality backlinks, from toxic
- Good communication (written & verbal) skill – English
- A good understanding of other aspects of online marketing including PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, etc.
- Need knowledge regarding Off page & On page both.
- BCA, MCA, IT, BSC (IT), MSC (IT) BE (Computer),
- Preference will be given to candidate with BCA & IT as graduation.
- Good Environment for every employee.
- Saturday fun activities, celebrations after working hours.
- Flexible timing.
- Employee engagement activities like b’day celebration, festival celebration, work anniversary celebration. and many more. – best opportunity to join our team.
- Continuous learning & developing yourself as you can.
- Celebration & outdoor activity.
- Appreciation, awards & Recognition.
|Experience||1 to 4|
|No. of Opening||1 to 3|