We are currently looking for smart, aggressive and self-motivated Entry to Mid-Level Business Development Executive with the ability to take on and overcome challenges in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
- Good Communication with fluent English.
- Identifying areas for expansion and development
- Developing a targeted long-term new business strategy to also encompass regional and international agencies/media owners and foster growth in these key areas for the future
- Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance
- Delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
- Working closely with the marketing department to develop bespoke campaigns to relevant prospects
- Inputting into sales and marketing collateral – how the business positions itself for various audiences
- Maximizing networking opportunities and develop a further network of contacts
- Strong networking & negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- English communication must.
- Need experience in International domain. Need basic knowledge for Bidding, conducting email campaigns.
- Candidate needs to be internet savvy with strong research capabilities
- Must be able to adapt quickly to new initiatives and changing scenarios/priorities
- MBA (Marketing), BE (Computer), IT, MCA
- Preference will be given to candidate with BE-IT/CE as graduation.
- Good Environment for every employee.
- Saturday fun activities, celebrations after working hours.
- Flexible timing.
- Employee engagement activities like b’day celebration, festival celebration, work anniversary celebration. and many more. – best opportunity to join our team.
- Continuous learning & developing your self as you can.
- Celebration & out door activity.
- Appreciation, awards & Recognition.
|Job Category||Business Developement|
|Experience||0.6 to 4|
|No. of Opening||2 to 4|