We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with REST ful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for bench marking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- BE (Computer), IT, BCA, BSC (IT)
- Preference will be given to candidate with BE-IT/CE as graduation.
- Good Environment for every employee.
- Saturday fun activities, celebrations after working hours.
- Flexible timing.
- Employee engagement activities like b’day celebration, festival celebration, work anniversary celebration. and many more. – best opportunity to join our team.
- Continuous learning & developing your self as you can.
- Celebration & out door activity.
- Appreciation, awards & Recognition.
|Job Category||Mobile Application|
|Experience||0.6 to 3|
|No. of Opening||3|